RFT values are high

My father has a problem with his RFT values ,which has been under control until recently it's been high,(Bun-65,creat-1.4),can you suggest further treatment and if possible good nephrologist,presently he's living in Coimbatore.He has uncontrolled diabetes and diet plan.
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V
Nephrologist/Renal Specialist 7 yrs exp Madurai
From what you write, it looks like your dad probably has diabetic kidney disease. He will need to see a Nephrologist. I would be more than happy to be consulted, but I am located in Madurai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?