Retraction problem
When ever my penis gets erected I am able to retract my penis exactly below the glans but again if I pull it it forms as a ring and I cannot pull it further but I can retract fully in flaccid state  one more thing in flaccid state my glans of the penis bends when I retract my penis fully Again if I pull it up glans come to their normal state what is my condition?

it may b phimosis or paraphimosis.i need pic for proper assessment and guidance

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+192
Chat with a sexologist
You need a direct check up with urologist or general surgeon