Retractile testicle probl
Hi, I am 28 years old. My right testicle is small and moving to and fro from scrotum to groin . I feel I have Retractile testicle. My pennis size is about 1 inch to 4 inches (Normal and Erection). I am planning my marriage in next year. I have sexual feelings and masterbate usually thrice in a month but want to consult a doctor regarding this . Can you please suggest a doctor to consult the cases like this..?? Does this effect my sexual life after marriage and sperm count...?? Any treatment for this ...?
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi there, There's nothing called as a 'retractile testis.' If you have doubts about it, kindly get examined by a general surgeon. About the size of your penis, and other queries. The size that you've mentioned is good enough for penetration and having successful intercourse. Masturbation has got nothing to do with sperm count, it's a healthy activity, as long as you're doing it when sexually excited. Make yourself aware about the art of foreplay, to satisfy your prospective partner. Size has got little to do with it. Good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.