Retinal detachment
Sir,recently encountered a problem with my vision,a black screen sort of thing has started to appear in one of my eyes.Doctor has said it is retinal detachment due to a tear and needs to be fixed urgently.As it is a sensitive case,where should i proceed for the surgery?
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, you can visit any nearby medical college or super speciality hospital, where Ophthalmologist will be available. Get treatment as soon as possible...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?