Retinal bleeding
I get blood in my retina , its been almost 1 year i am getting treatment from center for sight rajouri garden but no improvement yet , still experiencing internal bleeding in eyes once in a week or sometime even worse.. center for sight done laser treatment multiple times however no improvement,

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello It's very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly send me your medical records so thay I can guide you better
Dr Krishna Bhojwani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 24 yrs exp Nagpur
it seems you have Eales disease. the treatment of this condition is Retinal lasers or some kind of Intravitreal injection can be given
Dr. Rajen Mehta
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 3 yrs exp Rajkot
Is it occurring in one eye or both? If there is recurrence of bleeding in spite of adequate laser then you need to get operate for the same. Take another vitreoretinal consultant opinion.

Treatment for retinal bleeding