Retina check up
I have left eye pain some times and some times tiredness after some reading , I show eye Sep. She told left eye has just starts cataract but no need to worry about and she told about retina check up .when I check retina they scan and told and results showed for left eye that CONFLUENT SUBFOVEAL DRUSEN WITH RPE IRREGULARITIES RIGHT EYE-MULTIPLE DRUSEN WITH RPE IRREGULARITIES. Can you suggest me any advice. Thanks...

You are living in Hyderabad , you should consult L V PD Eye Institute Banjara hills to know present status  of retina & it's seriousness because in this age many people have  drusen on macula without disturbing  Vision.
Hello This scan is suggestive of dry ARMD Treatment is a combination of vitamins and minerals Treatment is aimed to prevent onset of geographic atrophy and CNVM If these are not there then there is nothing to worry

Surgery for hole in retina