Retainer dislocation
A part of retainer which WS fixed to my tooth got dislocated. Can i get it fixed I m facing difficulty since it is pokin on tongue

Dr. Rakesh Kolar
Orthodontist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

It can be fixed back in 10 minutes. Do not delay as the teeth may move from the aligned position. 
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Get a new retainer soon. Any chronic poking to your oral tissues is a problem.  Go to the orthodontist and get it fixed asap.
Dr. Vimal Thareja
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Get the poking part removed or repairedas soon as possible by an orthodontist...both are possible depending on the condition and retention duration. Dont try to bend it or work it as it can move the teeth...