Restless feet
I am having rest less and cold feets . Also I am delay on my period. Could this be a reason for iron deficiency in me.?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. Iron deficiency anaemia is very common in women of reproductive age. It can cause so many varied symptoms including those you mention. Other causes can include thyroid disorders, vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiencies. Your doctor can check these levels for you. Any treatment you take needs to be in addition to good complete nutrition. Your doctor can guide you regarding this and any supplements you need to take. Best wishes