Resolve Problem
Every time the sperms come out of vagina while inter course what are the tests. Should we concern both to Dr or individually should I go to Dr Please help me out  
479 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
you can consult a gynaecologist. after examination she will be able to help you. if you don't have any problems certain positions will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?