Reports please help
Hie I am 23 year old getting married next year In my recent ultra sound report says I have bilateral polycystic ovaries I even did my DHT test but the range is normal My periods are regular , and have normal weight But was recently diagnosed with autoimmune thyroid and has been put on 100mcg And as I have acne my endocrine has put on cytomid 250 But as I do my part of research cytomid in women is for pcod So does bilateral polycystic ovaries mean pcod?? Can u have pcod even if you have regular menses And also is cytomid safe for me to take Also will I have difficulty in getting pregnant

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, you can continue thyroid treatment. PCOD should not affect your fertility considering your age. Continue cytomid as advised as it will help in acne. If you require bit more control you can use third or fourth generation OC pills prior to wedding.