Repeatedly abusing inside my brain
I repeatedly abuse inside my mind from last 6 years. It became my habit. I feel that someday in future my intelligence will be lost if I don't abuse in my mind. This fear is due to I failed in one of the medical entrance exam when I was 17 yo. During the period of preparation I was living away from my mother and also I was fall in for a girl. I was not able to concentrate on studies. Hence out of frustration I clenched my teeth on each other, due to this I suddenly heared some voices in back of my mind. Then I thought something is definately wrong with my brain and if my brain doesn't work properly then my all abilities like intelligence, decisions making etc. will be lost. Because brain is everything in life. From that day I have deeply rooted fear that my mind will becomes useless if I don't keep abusing to god, my mother etc. I know this is very akward and I feel very very embarrassed about this. Hence I never told anyone about this. Please tell me about this. Thanks!!

Hello, You seem to be suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder. Visit a psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated.