Repeated early miscarriag

I have a son5yr old. Before him I had 2 miscarriages. Now I am trying for baby and I miscarried last yr. And this apr. Too . It happens at 7 weeks of gestation on its own instead of I am on weekly hcg and bharglov injection. Taking folic acid and ecosprin75mg prior frm 4 months. Ultrasoung always shows gestation sac with foetal pole but no heart beat. All my tests even husband wife chromosomal is also normal.suggest me asap
views-icons 30 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Repeated early miscarriag

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Most of the times cause for miscarried goes unnoticed... Most common causes are genetic anamoly , autoimmune diseases , cervical incompetency, if you know the cause for miscarriage , doctor can take all necessary measures to preserve fetus.. If cause is unknown nothing can be done...blighted ovum is the cause of about 50% of first trimester miscarriages and is usually the result of chromosomal problems.