Repeated early miscarriag
I have a son5yr old. Before him I had 2 miscarriages. Now I am trying for baby and I miscarried last yr. And this apr. Too . It happens at 7 weeks of gestation on its own instead of I am on weekly hcg and bharglov injection. Taking folic acid and ecosprin75mg prior frm 4 months. Ultrasoung always shows gestation sac with foetal pole but no heart beat. All my tests even husband wife chromosomal is also normal.suggest me asap

Hello... Most of the times cause for miscarried goes unnoticed... Most common causes are genetic anamoly , autoimmune diseases , cervical incompetency, if you know the cause for miscarriage , doctor can take all necessary measures to preserve fetus.. If cause is unknown nothing can be done...blighted ovum is the cause of about 50% of first trimester miscarriages and is usually the result of chromosomal problems.