Renal Calculi

I have 2 stones in my kidney and I am under homeopathic treatment. I am confused regarding CARBONATED WATER. Many people have recommended it those who had stones. But I did a bit of googling and got to know that I shouldn't be taking it. Also tell me if I can go to GYM.

Doctor Answers (1) on Renal Calculi

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, you have not mentioned the size of stones and where exactly is the stones in the urinary tract. Most of small stones pass out by drinking plenty of water And taking some painkillers. Drinking more than 3-4litres of water a day push the stones out in less than a week and you need to get follow up scan to make sure stones have passed. If stones or larger you may need other procedures to remove stones. If stones have passed after follow up scan you can resume to gym with another week rest. Drink plenty of water to prevent recurrence of stones.