cardiologist-icon
Remuarthritus
I am facing from remuathritus from last year or so. Today I am having fever and my doctor advice me for full CWC test what in in my blood report

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Consult a physician
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Your CBC report is normal. Although your haemoglobin is slightly less, it is very common among Indian women to have low haemoglobin. You can take iron supplements for that for about a month. Also it would have been better if you given us a little more history about your fever. Kindly consult your general physician for further evaluation.