Removing tan
I got a marketing job, in which I have to visit many hospital and nursing home in a day I am worried about my skin in this summer plz suggest me what to do to protect myself from sun.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well best antitan management is using a sunscreen as per your skin type and geographical location. Consult your Cosmetic Dermatologist for regular antitan treatment which can be medical peels/ Q switched Nd:YAG laser etc. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.