Remover coppert
Remove copper-t which I had placed 5 years back. Till this previous 3 months I never had any problem in my periods, but now daily bleeding 2 drops while passing urine but no monthly period flow from 3 months irregular in monthly periods .I want appointment

Hello there  . I can understand your concern.  You can get your copper t removed. In this platform you can post your health queries and we will answer it. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further help. You can find best gynecologist near you using this app in the search section. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.