Remover coppert

Remove copper-t which I had placed 5 years back. Till this previous 3 months I never had any problem in my periods, but now daily bleeding 2 drops while passing urine but no monthly period flow from 3 months irregular in monthly periods .I want appointment
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Remover coppert

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there  .

I can understand your concern. 
You can get your copper t removed.
In this platform you can post your health queries and we will answer it.
Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further help.
You can find best gynecologist near you using this app in the search section.
Best regards. 
Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?