Remove Acne and Blemishes
My face has many tiny blemishes (dark spots, acne scars), and I get some acne 3-4 times a month. How can I get rid of and prevent these blemishes and acne from reappearing? How can I keep my skin clear?

It can be cleared...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
You seem to have Acne with acne scars that needs a combination treatment of medications and certain procedures too.Before advising further,detailed discussion and history is needed.Please take a consultation for best guidance.