Removal of permanent tatt

I have got a bindu tattoo on my Fore head and I want to remove it of, it is of 20 years old, and it is too small. Please I humbly request in you specified special doctors to please help to get rid from this
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr Satyabrata Mohanty
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Jaipur
It can be easily removed surgically. But go for a well trained plastic surgeon. Regards Dr Satyabrata Mohanty Plastic Surgeon Jaipur
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?