Removal of mole marks
Respected sir / madam How to remove mole marks naturally i have 2 to 3 moles on my face having size 2 to 3 mm wide with zero mm contour i.e they r on skin only .please suggest some natural treatments to remove it . I dnt want to go for a surgery. Ty

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Your description is unclear whether they are moles or small warts. Visit a cosmetic dermatologist.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Moles are usually deep. They cannot be removed through any creams or gels. There are basically two methods to treat them. One is radiofrequency and other one is surgical excision. But remember they since mole are usually very deep, there is a chance it can reccur even after the treatment. Kindly consult a dermatologist. They will explain you in detail regarding the procedures.