Relation problem
Hello, my problem is I am married and 4 years compelted in my marraige but I am not feeling to do s_ _. Please help me so I will feel to d. Still I had not allowed my husband to do s_ _. As I am very much afraid from this things.
102 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi,as 4 yr is quite long period, you need good counseling and your gynec checkup with proper advice. Over and above all these you need self confidance as well trust in your husband.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.