I'm 22 year old girl studying in college. From the past few days, I've been feeling really tired and lost type. I get fatigue easily. I don't feel like exercising even though before i was a exercise freak.
So i went for my haemoglobin checkup. It is 11.80 but Ideal should be between 12 and 14.. Is it alarming? Should i go to a doctor?
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
1.Tab Pantocid 40 mg once daily before Breakfast.
2. Cap. Matilda forte once daily after breakfast.
3. Cap Becozinc G once daily after dinner.
4. Syrup Neogadine Elixir 3 tsf thrice daily after meals.
5. Tab Shelcal HD once daily after breakfast.
6. Proteinx powder 3 tsf twice daily in one glass of milk.
7. Plenty of water, juices, fruits , salads .
8. Tab Orofer xt once daily after meals.
9. If still not feeling better , get a whole body profile done and follow up.
Hello. Such a small drop of Hb should not cause severe weakness or exhaustion. Nevertheless, follow up with a local physician, as you may have other reasons of such weakness, like thyroid disorder or vitamin D deficiency. Hope this helps.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.