Related to urology
At the time of sex bleeding in my pennis ..during a small cut in pennis nd blood come out from it..i asked a doctor he said that ur skin is so soft so we have to surgury for this we took ur skin nd connect it to lower part
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, your doctor have suggested you for circumcision... Circumcision is similar for older boys and adults. However, the procedure might need to be done under general anesthesia with additional steps, such as suturing, to prevent excessive bleeding... It usually takes about seven to 10 days for the penis to heal..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.