Pennis skin
HELLO DOCTOR .....I JUST HAD A SMALL DOUBT ...FEW MONTHS BEFORE AROUND IN DECEMBER WHILE HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE ACCIDENTLY I HAD CUT OVER PENNIS SKIN AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE.I HEARD THAT THE SHIN ON PENNIS SHOULD REMOVED FOR FUTURE PURPOSE AND TRIED TO HAD SEX AGAIN WITH MY WIFE BUT IS HURTING ME ALOT.NOW PLEASE SUGGEST ME IS IT NECCESSARY TO REMOVE THE SKIN ON PENNIS OR NOT.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

Use proper lubrication. .u may use lubic or ky jelly. . If dosnt help ..dn go to skin specialist
Dr. Neil N Trivedi
Urologist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
As per description provided by you circumcision is likely to solve your problem