Related to testicles

Hi, I am 24 years old, Male, I am having an issue related to testicles. First of all I am not sure if obstetrician is the right person for this concern. Let me explain it, i am feeling that my left testicle is slightly bigger than the right one, and sometimes i am feeling a small pain in the left one, what should i do.
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Related to testicles

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
17 yrs. of exp | Navi Mumbai | Sexologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Regret for late response, hope u consulted surgeon n ur USG whole abdomen and pelvis with scrotum turned normal, for pain, usually its normal any one of size n scrotal sac up or down but pain swelling. Feel free to communicate
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?