Related to risk of pregnancy
My periods got over a week ago yesterday my partner tried to insert his penis into my vagina, it was not fully inserted as we did it for the first time just the tip of it got into my vagina. after 3-4 minutes when he took it out, we think that there is a precum leakage. I immediately cleaned vagina with water and urinated also. Is there any chance of getting pregnant in this situation??

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Very rare chances
for further queries contact me online
Chance's r there
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai