Related to puberty

I am asking this question on behalf of my friend . He has a problem from 2-3years that during midnight when he is sleeping he thinks his bed as someone and starts having sex with it . But he does not know really what he did ,he only come to know few minutes later.everything happens in subconscious mind. He do not want to do any such things but it happens without his will. He then feels as going toilet and during toilet he feels pain in his sex organ and some white fluid comes out (not sperm). He also told that he feels like having no energy and fatigue. I want to know why it happens and Is it harmful or normal. Plz help my friend and explain in detail. Thanks

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Sexologist 30 yrs exp Delhi

Hi If he doesn't remember anything about the event, may possibilities can arise. One of those is a seizure disorder. Does he feel like vomiting or have headache after this event? He should get an EEG done during sleep to diagnose it further Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa