Related to pragnancyHi ,

Hi , My mariege after 7 month but before that I did mistake with my partner that I did not use any safte at the time of intercourse. Now she did a pragnancy test and she found pragnant. And last date of her period date was 23 December 2015. Now I am very scared for this so please help me out and advise me what should I

Doctor Answers (3) on Related to pragnancyHi ,

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
It's an early pregnancy and can be safely aborted by pills. Don't worry. U can contact me if u need more help
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. What's your query? Do you want to keep or do you want to abort? Make the decision and consult with a gynaecologist, get a USG done for accurate dating of the pregnancy and only then it can be decided what to do. Regards
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. If the urine pregnancy test has come positive then its a confirmation of pregnancy.. If you guys do not want to continue the pregnancy then better consult a gynaecologist and take her opinion on termination of pregnancy.. You need to get a scan done first..there medical options as well procedures which can be done..consult a gynaecologist first she will guide you through