Related to Night fall
My friend suffering from night fall from 5 years ,he had medicine but problem is not solved. I think his problems is going on so please give Medicare .

Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
Night fall is mainly because of increased Pitta dosha I.e body heat and mental stress. Avoid taking fried and spicy food. Take 1 tsp of clarified butter ( Ghee) with milk as breakfast. Take meal after that only when you feel hungry. Start OM chanting 5-10 times in the morning and at bedtime. See the results within a month. If this doesn't work you can contact us for medicines.
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Thanks For  Health questions Need not to worry Eat balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Practice shavasan, padamasan more Go for ayurvedic medicines These gives excellent results For medicines datails  ask me on private questions section Hope better health