Regulating periods
For the past few months I have been having irregular periods. Last month I visited a doctor and she asked me to take 2 tablets of deviry 10mg, twice a day for 5 days. I did so and got my period. I have been wanting to regulate my cycle. Would it be okay for me to the same dosage this month as well? .

Hello, you can start taking oral contraceptives pills . OC pills regularise your periods by causing withdrawal bleeding .You havenot mentioned on what tablet you are on? So I cannot recommend you without knowing medication. But irregular period is common at this age .Over period of time you may get regular periods . Consult gynaecologist for further details .