Regular masturbation

Tell me a quick distraction so that when ever I am erected I shouldn't masturbate. So that it will be helpful.

Doctor Answers (1) on Regular masturbation

Thank you for your question.
Masturbation is good for your sexual health. Regular masturbation keeps the tract clear and the glands in good working order. If done in a relaxed manner with the goal of enjoying sensations it is an excellent tool to learn to delay ejaculation. When you use your pelvic floor muscles it can help you achieve better orgasms too.
The only time you need to use distraction techniques is when the time or place for arousal is inappropriate. The best way to distract yourself then is to focus on an object, subject, sensation that is currently or in the past associated with feeling relaxed, calm and neutral. This may be related to situation at work or with friends or at home e.g when completing a work project, or interacting with grandparents or parents. This allows your mind to shift to a set of behaviours and beliefs that are not compatible with being aroused. Your body experiences a dissonance and readjusts itself to match what your mind is thinking. This will allow the erection to subside without you having to masturbate.
You can read more about cognitive dissonance online.
best wishes