Regular cuff
Hello Doctor, my father, age 48, has been suffering from regular cuff. He has been taking cuff syrups and medicines suggested by a general physician for more than an year but I can't see any improvement. Please suggest me what to do. Thank you.
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Cough from an year is really a long time.   ...he needs to evaluated thoroughly... May require few bloods tests and chest x Ray too..please follow up with your physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.