I am asking for my father whoes age is
I am asking for my father whoes age is 70 above and he have diabetis and from yesterday he is suffering from mild fever and little cough , and he had vomitting yesterday , and ehile vomiting only cough came , is it a sign of covid 19

Since he is elderly and diabetic, it could be a sign of covid. Please check rtpcr / RAT on day 5 of symptoms. It may be a non covid illness, however it's best to be sure by early diagnosis and not delaying treatment.
monitor blood sugar fasting and postmeal. monitor oxygen level thrice a day.
check rtpcr/rat on day5 of symptoms onset.

Please get Rtpcr for covid done