diabetes-icon

Regarding Thyroid

Suffering by Hypothyroidism since 2013 dected after pregnancy.taking thyronorm 100mcg from Monday to Friday and nothing on Saturday Sunday..how frequently should I test my thyroid level?will this become hereditary in my kid girl 2.5 yes old?

Hello there . It's good that you have been fairly regular with your medicines. But why are you skipping on Saturday and Sunday? You need to get your thyroid profile checked every three months. Consult the physician again with the reports, if the thyroid levels are in normal range, there can be a certain decrease in the dose that can be done as my colleague already stated. Regards

Hello.. Well it seems that pregnancy stress has triggered up hypothyroidism.. You need to check your thyroid levels once in 3 months.. And also follow up with your physician as you have been taking 100 mcg for a long time now..definitely you will need some dose altering