Regarding taking an i pill
Yesterday just as we began intercourse, a few strokes in immediately noticed the tore a lil on the base of the penis not the tip, the tip was fully covered till midway, and i removed it immediately and put on a new one. I'm confident my Naked penis never made contact with her vagina so should i tell her to take an ipill just in case ? Is it necessary? It has only been less than 24hrs since this incident.

Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online
Take consultation for detailed discussion
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Connect please
Consult on practo chat
Hello No need to take.
Hi, Need further more details on your issue. Basis which we’ll be in a better position to assist you.