Regarding swlen in leg
I'm writing on be half of my sister her leg had been factured two year ago, and now she badly feeling pain over there and the area is swelen and it's colour changes tosblack and Green.. What we Do..

Hello There. I can understand your concern. she has suffered a fracture two years back but has she had any trauma in the recent past? it could be something serious as the tissue could be getting damaged. kindly consult a orthopedician in person on a urgent basis for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

If there is swelling in the leg and colour of skin is changing to black and green, it seems to be a serious problem. It probably means skin tissue is becoming dead. You should consult a doctor immediately, preferably ortho surgeon.