Regarding stomachache
I have done unprotected sex 2 days before and today itself m suffering from severe stomachache. Can it be due to pregnancy or normal one. And how to get rid of unwanted pregnancy without pills. Home remedies pls. As am concerned about it.

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Pregnancy is unlikely. There's no proof that home remedies can prevent pregnancy. If you do not desire pregnancy, it's the best to use a contraceptive
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

The severe stomach ache is unlikely to be due to pregnancy. U can try eating excessive papaya and pineapple to avoid conceiving as a home remedy. I don't guarantee though
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You are unlikely to becme pregnant. You may be having gastric issues. Consult a local physician for relief.