Regarding skin
Skin problem after chiknpox..ther are small dot dot ..on my skin ...coz of this i m facing lots of confidence going to low...
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

U need minor surgical excision of scars or laser treatment for the scars. Meet a dermatosurgeon or a dermatologist who dies scar treatment and he'll guide you further. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.