Regarding skin problem

Is there any cream or facewash for removing oil from skin and give fair look.. my skin is oily nd due to sunlight it go down.. nd i will loose my fairness.

Doctor Answers (1) on Regarding skin problem

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream under prescription for oily skin. 3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for need for any peels and micro derm abrasion - this will indeed help. 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.