REGARDING SEX
Hi doctr, i m 14 yr divorcee & now relation with 1 of my friend and when we intimate with each other i mean to say when he inserts his penis into my vagina i m feeling pain during intercourse, lack of forming white gel, dryness of vagina during intercourse, lack of enjoyment during intetcourse. Should i use VASELINE every TYM whn we intimate with each other. ( SHOULD I INSERT MAXIMUM VASELINE EVERY TYM WITH MY FINGER IN MY VAGINA FOR SMOOTHNESS).These SYMPTOMS cure by medicine or no need of medicine? And is any kind of test is necessary?

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi

Please opt for safe-to-use lubricants easily available in the market,