Regarding Pregnancy
I had an unprotected sex with my partner...but we are not planning for pregnancy...what to do..can i give her ipill...we will plan pregnancy after few months...is taking ipill create any problem in future pregnancy

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Better go for regular contraception rather than emergency one Frequent use of emergency contraception may cause issues
for further details please contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need details. Connect online to solve your queries.