Regarding pregnancy

Hello. Recently I took a pregnancy test and it was positive.. So I went for a general checkup there d docter did a transvaginal ultrasound but she dint detuct any fetus.. Then she even did 4 d ultrasound even in tat she didn't detuct.. And she even conformed I may have ectopic pregnancy but tat was also cleared tat there is no fetus even in d tubes.. So what is d reason y its an able to detuct featus.. My last menstur was on 13/09/16 I consulted docter on 15/10/16.. Pls do help.. I'm in so much stress

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, First of all you need to do Serum Beta HCG , which is a blood test. Sometimes early pregnancues r not detected on ultrasound except thickened uterine lining. So blood test is important. If it doubles in second sample which is to be done after 48hrs then you are pregnant. If it increases but less than 66 percent of previous value then u can say it's ectopic.  And you may require to see some senior sinologist, who can do proper uSG for u. Do meet someone senior in your area.
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore

Get a scan done after a week please. Sac appears after 34 to 35 days. No need to worry as of now. If there is persistent pain or any spotting then please go immediately. Get your BHcg levels done if you are very worried!. All the best.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. So basically what you sre trying to say is that you are not pregnant? The urine pregnancy test kits have certain limitations and one such limitation is false results. It could have been that you have had a false positive test. Or may be the ultrasound was not done properly. I would suggest you get a USG done at a good lab by a good radiologost and then you can think about what to do. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Repeat scan after 7 days since the gestational sac appears in the 3rd or 5th week.There is nothing to worry about. If you pain is persistent or you experience any type of spotting, consult a gynecologist on priority basis. Also, if your tensed, get a beta hCG test done.