Regarding pregnancy
Got my periods 30.7.16 3to4days bleeding , usually I have for 5to 7 days , after periods symptoms like lower back pain itching in the nipple area at time , frequent urination in night , white stick discharge from vagina so took urine test on 6.8.16 got faint line. I was under medication for last 3 months Siphene 50mg from 2 to 6th day of periods till July . Is it pregnancy ?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

Consult the doctor under whom you are taking siphene... I don't think it's pregnancy.. But better to rule out  you can do  bhcg  bld test,
Dr. Lakshmi H K
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, wait for 1 week and repeat Urine pregnancy test or Beta HCG now(blood test) to confirm the pregnancy.Start folic acid one tablet daily.