Regarding Pregnancy
Dear Sir/Madam, My girl friend and me are going to get married soon as our engagement is fixed on June 16. Ours is love and arranged. But we had sex on Feb where my GF became pregnant, she is now 2 months 5 days pregnant. If this is known to our family then it will become an great issue where it would lead to health issue to both our parents where they are taking regular medications and also bad name before our relatives. Is there any way where we can abort our baby. It is a very hard decision which was taken by both of us. Please advise. We are in very critical situation.

Consult a nearby gynaecologist and discuss this issue for necessary further procedure according to your wish. They will help you out for sure after examining everything.