Regarding piles
Hello, i am having piles from last 10+ years, it bleeds sometime.piles comes out while going to toilet,i need to push the piles skin back after coming back from toilet,and it wont go back by itself. last 1 year i am having a bad smell around my butt, and it is always wet. the smell is horrible. even if i clean it, after sometime again the butt will become wet and bad smelling. what is my problem ? anything other than piles ?

Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai

You might possibly have developed a fistula. Consult a general surgeon and get it examined