Regarding periods & pregn
Hi, Intimacy date is 9/04/2017 (take i pill after that) Period date is 24/04/2017(it was brown and dark, and itchy also) I had done pregnancy test but its negative after 7 days again i had pregnancy test and its negative. 24/05/2017 was my next period date but periods not came but today i feel little pain like periods happen but no bleeding. What can i do. I don't want pregnancy.. Please help me. Can i do pregnancy test again.. Or any thing else.

Kindly visit gynac nearby, do sonography... It will clear picture and if so signs of pregnancy. You can take Tb for menses