Regarding my son's health
Hi doctor i have the following queries 1.my son is pooping after each feed .but his poop seems to be normal he is 14 months old.is it normal 2. sometimes he vomit after i feed..is it due to overfeeding 3.his weight today is 10kgs.his birth weight is 3.56 is it normal 4.still he is eating mashed food if hand mashed he l vomit pls advice me Thanks divya

At this age stop breastfeeding and bottle feeds if given and give just 2 top milk feeds using a glass and 4 solid meals a day including curds and bananas in the diet in addition to whatever you prepare at home. He should be able to eat all foods,it's just a matter of training.