Regarding Homeopathy

Sir/Madam, There is a belief that homeopathic treatment is not effective or it doesn't work. Is this true? I would like to get homeopathic treatment for Dizziness and Neck Sprain. Please do suggest any Conclusion so that I can opt for the treatment. Do homeopathy cures the above said problems permanently ? Thank You
views-icons 201 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

It's incorrect that homoeopathy don't work. All though the pathy is best but it depends on how one use. Homoeopathy is a science which is principle based which states single medicine at one time, minimal repetitions and holistic approach. Medicines are given to increase the bodily functions and make the body protect on it own immunity. Thus it never goes in opposition of body. Homoeopathy is the 2nd ranked way of treatment in world. Queen Elizabeth, David Beckham and many international personalities take homoeopathy. In India Mahatma Gandhi, Tagore, Rajendra Prasad, Lata Mangeshkar and many actor and industrialist take these medicines for there needs. You can Google all of them. I claim homoeopathy is safe. Just choose a proper homeopath who can answer how he is going to help you. Thanks
Dr. A.P Aparna
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi,Good to see ur inquisitiveness to know how Homoeo acts.Its abdolutely wrong that Homeo doesnt work at all.,but each &every system hav its own Limitations.Just in that way,Homeo also has limitations that where surgeries r mandatory&in Acute Emergency cases.But otherwise,its very good system of medicine which will effectively work provided with carefully&symptomatically chosen remedies. One more common myth is that Homeo works slowly,But not correct in all cases.That all depends on Intensity&depth of disease,selection potency of medicine&all. Whether it works slow r fast,but absolutely,there will be No side effects at all.
Dr. Vasundhara Mehrotra
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
For your question ,I would say that homoeopathy has emerged as the second largest mode of treatment world over for various health ailments and it holds the potential to be the most popular ,gentle ,rapid and permanent solution for a vast range of health derangements. As far as your problem goes.. You seem to be suffering from cervical spondylitis In homoeopathy we have a good range of medicines for your problem provided you also follow some basic lifestyle changes and postural corrections.