Regarding hair problems
Im a guy of age 24 my que is ....Does tab finax 1 mg ...of dr reddy..which is for hair treatment bring female hormones in our body ???m are there any side effects of that tablets??? Plz suggest me ..

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Tab finax does not bring any female hormones in your body, but it does inhibit an enzyme which blocks conversion of your male hormone into active form. Low dose finasteride 1 mg a day, is safe for controlling male patterned hair loss , however should be started under guidance of a dermatologist only.