Regarding Dengue.

How To  Identified That Some One infected with  Dengue. Can we suspect that having headake and mild feaver results dengue.. ..?
views-icons 92 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der fever and headache for more than 3 days along with body ache nausea and vomiting can be suspected with dengue but can be confirmed by doing blood investigation ns1 test igm and igg should be done consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?