Regarding contraception
Had ipill Within 1-2 hours of intercourse on 12th day of the cycle. experienced nausea, skin dryness and breast sensitivity for 1-2 days. no spotting or bleeding till now (it's been around 6 days) experiencing bloating and highly reduced vaginal discharge.Is it normal? Also have been suffering from intermittent lower back ache (sciatica like symptoms) for an year. I'm experiencing the same since last two days. I hope the pain I am feeling now is not related to early pregnancy. And can I take Nucoxia For relief that I usually take in this condition.

Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Delhi

Today is 18 th day.. You will get your cycle on 26-28 day...consult your doctor before taking any medication